Is Viral Video Content King?August 14, 2019
Social Media Advertising: Instagram Influencer MarketingAugust 15, 2019
Key Video Marketing Stats
- Video usage is rising rapidly among brands and marketers.
- YouTube is clearly the most widely-adopted video channel for marketers – and also regarded, by them, as the most successful.
- The average consumer watches more than an hour and a half of online video content per day, with around 15% averaging more than three hours.
- 2018 looks set to be a breakout year for LinkedIn video. The number of marketers sharing video content on LinkedIn is around 38% right now – this is set to rise to 55% in 2018.
- Interactive video adoption will also soar from 1 in 5 marketers currently, to almost 1 in 3.
- Snapchat video marketing stats continue to flounder for brands. Just 11% used it in 2017, and this is set to fall even further to 9% in 2018. Via Wyzowl